tiistai 20. tammikuuta 2009

Design Rationale

I will use Design Rationale methodology to record design decisions. All DR-decisions are tagged with label "dr". If you would like to follow decisions made, please be aware that you read in order starting from the oldest one. All earlier decision can and will have an effect to later ones. It is a good practice to record system design process using DR. If you later change your design you can always get back to Design Rationale documentation and check if that change would have had impact for later decisions. Other tags used:
  • dr = Design Rationale decision
  • state:Planning = This feature is under planning
  • state:Started = Implementation has been started
  • state:Done = This feature has been implemented
  • yubikey = Yubikey related
PS. Please free to comment. I appreciate all ideas and I'll make a note if I adapt some of your ideas into my system!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti