torstai 26. helmikuuta 2009

Physical door locking

You might ask how do I actually open the door lock? Yep, that's still under away. You see door opening in a video but the final part of implementation is not done yet. Sorry if I fooled you!

I have a good plan and it will be installed later this week.

In Finland there is only one lock vendor called Abloy. As they say on their web pages -- "million choices - One cylinder". What that means is that it's really easy just change current physical lock with the one that is battery operated and has radio controller remote.

I'm going to use Abloy model EC101 as a lock. It has following features
  • No modifications to standard Finnish door -- Replaces old lock
  • Battery will last for 1,5 year
  • Old key works as a backup
  • Wireless control by using remote controller EC501
It would be rather easy to install it myself, but I want that old cylinder is used in new lock so I can use old keys beside with Yubikey. That's why I have ordered Abloy guy to visit and do the installation.

How about connecting Yubikey, PC and Abloy Remote together? Stay tuned...

1 kommentti:

  1. ***درب اتوماتیک***

    با سالها سابقه در طراحي ،اجرا و خدمات سيستمهاي درب اتوماتيک و راهبند
    فروش،نصب و راه اندازي و خدمات انواع درب اتوماتيک (درب سکشنال - کرکره اتوماتيک - کرکره پنجره - درب ريلی اتوماتيک - جک پارکينگی - کرکره شفاف - رول گيتر - انواع راهبند و درب اتوماتيک شيشه ای... )
    خدمات 24 ساعته و شبانه روزي حتي در تعطيلات رسمي
    مشاوره رايگان در تمامي مراحل

    VastaaPoista